UK Money Map 2018
Which businesses are growing and have budget to spend in 2018?
Our UK Money Map lists over 12,000 businesses on our cash list - companies with more than £100,000 in the bank and more than 10% growth in the past two consecutive trading years.
If you sell professional services - accounting, legal, human resources, recruitment, IT or any sort of consulting - this list of businesses are excellent targets for 2018. The list can also be filtered by sector, by location or by revenue size on both the map and spreadsheet.
1. Data list (Spreadsheet)
• Firm name
• Trading address
• Managing director details where available
• Business sector
• Growth rates - in turnover, gross profit, employment and EBITDA
• Cash at Bank, turnover & employee numbers (estimated where not available)
• Contact details (telephone number, website) where available
• Contact opt in status included
2. Geographical Distribution (Web based map)
• Business locations down to post code level
• Hover over links to business details
• Zoom to specific post code areas or regions
• Heat map analysis of growth rates and firm density, based on local authority boundaries